這次 Gabrielle 的專輯 Light Up the Dark 真的是屬於聽兩次以上會覺得好聽的專輯~

 

備份1點我

 

Anybody Out There

 

You never told me why you had to leave

你從沒告訴我為什麼你要離開

 

I always thought that you'd come back for me

我總是期盼你會再次回來

 

I'm tired of getting people's sympathy

我已經厭倦別人的同情

 

I know I'd make it back eventually

但我知道最後我會振作起來

 

 

But I was spinning in the void

然而我卻一直在空虛中打轉

 

I was lost and paranoid

迷失自己而且越來越偏執

 

And I'm missing you now

現在的我好想你...

 


 

[Chorus]

There might as well be space

最好在窗戶外面

 

Right outside my window

能有個地方

 

Is there anybody out there?

有沒有人在那裡?

 

Anybody out there?

有人在那裡嗎?

 

I'm followed by your ghost

我只能跟隨著你的幻影

 

I'm stepping on your shadow

我踩著你的影子

 

Is there anybody out there?

有沒有人在那裡?

 

Anybody out there?

有人在那裡嗎?

 

 

I need you now, now, now, now, now

我現在需要你…

 

I need you now, now, now, now, now

我現在需要你…

 

 

 

I'm not saying it's for you to hear

現在說的話不是給你聽的

 

I'm just trying to clear my atmosphere

我只是想要冷靜一下

 

Taking off to try to work it out

試著找出答案

 

The trouble's smaller when you're looking down

或許越鄙視你, 我的煩惱會越小

 

 

There's always silence in the void

空虛中總是一片寂靜

 

And I kinda miss the noise

我有些想念

 

Of having you 'round

還擁有你時的吵雜


 

[Chorus]

 

[如翻譯有誤歡迎指出]

 

創作者介紹

斐斐lepetit

斐斐 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()