來自英國, 去年才崛起的新星, DUA LIPA !

1454957134SHOT_7_0169_copy.jpg

1995年8月22日, 出生於英國倫敦, 父母來自科索沃, 所以有一段時間 Dua 在科索沃生活.

在成為歌手之前, 是在做模特兒.

她也是  BBC  Sound of 2016 中的一人.

 

 

剛開始我本來對她的歌沒有興趣. 因為太特別了

後來卻漸漸的被她的歌給吸引@@

她已經出了幾首單曲, 如果她發新專輯一定必買阿!!!!!

 

New Love

 

[Verse 1]
Now it's getting quiet here, now it's getting blue
現在越來越安靜了, 現在越來越感到沮喪


And this baby ain't no fair, taking up my youth
寶貝這並公平, 你耗費了我的青春年華


You've been telling me some lies, I be thinking it's the truth
你一直持續對我說謊, 我卻一直相信你


But I see it in your eyes, the things that you do
但我看得出來, 你做過的那些事

 

 

[Refrain]
I don't wanna waste no time all alone
我不想浪費時間獨自一人


Want somewhere to go, something to call my own
需要去些地方, 去做一些能讓我開心點的事


And I ain't satisfied
然而我卻不滿足


Where to go?
我該去哪裡?


Lost out on the road, washed up on the shore
在路途中迷茫, 最後被衝打上岸

 

 

[Chorus]
And I've been through mountains and seas
我已費盡心思


Tryna get you to come back to me
試著讓你重回我身邊


And I've been far, and I've been so deep
到目前為止, 我已精疲力盡


Now I find it harder and harder to breathe
現在的我卻越來越難以呼吸


And I need some new love
我需要一些新的愛情了


New love, new love
新的愛情

 

 

[Verse 2]
Even though I've run away, I still come back
雖然我已經離你遠遠的, 我卻還是回來


No there's nothing more to say, it's all been said
不, 沒有好說的, 該說的都說了


I've been trying to explain the things we had
一直向朋友們解釋我們的關係


To all of my friends who say that I've gone mad
但他們卻說我瘋了

 

 

[Refrain]

 

[Chorus]

 


[Bridge]
Easy come, easy go
來的容易,去得快


Why are we living on, living on?
我們還能依靠著什麼?


If we're not getting on getting on?
如果我們無法繼續下去?


Can we just let it go?
我們就放手吧?


Cause we're waiting for a miracle
因為我們還在等個機會


Why wait for a miracle?
但我們為什麼要?

 

[Chorus]

 

[如翻譯有誤歡迎指出]

文章標籤
創作者介紹

斐斐lepetit

斐斐 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()